Port: Haiphong Port, Vietnam
Payment: T/T, L/C
Price: Contact via email email@example.com
Vietnamese jasmine tea is one of our traditional flavored teas made using a unique and delicate scenting procedure. It has an iridescent yellow liquor color, sweet aroma, and a light acrid taste. You can feel a seductive jasmine scent and a sweet aftertaste in the throat after enjoying it. Besides a drink, Vietnamese people use jasmine tea as a base to create milk tea.
Future Generation Company started business with Vietnamese jasmine tea more than 20 years ago, from a trader to a direct manufacturer. Our R&D staff always study to find out more new blends of tea leaves with jasmine flowers from different origins, and try our best to bring interest and satisfaction to our clients.
In this article, we will introduce to you our product range, advantages, manufacturing process, and how to buy Vietnamese jasmine tea products.
1. Advantages of FGC Vietnamese jasmine tea
Vietnamese Jasmine tea is made with 2 main ingredients: Vietnamese green tea and jasmine flowers. Thus, it has many benefits for health such as anti-aging, strengthening resistance, reducing fat absorption, reducing the risk of cancer, diabetes, heart disease, etc.
FGC has two tea plantations located in Phu Tho and Ha Giang province. They are two of the oldest tea farms in Northern Vietnam. In those farms, we do not use chemicals in cultivation for both green tea and jasmine trees.
Click here for more information about Vietnamese tea areas
Here are 3 significant advantages of FGC Jasmine tea products.
- Quality: All our green tea and jasmine trees are cultivated organically, without the use of chemicals. Therefore, our Vietnamese jasmine green tea is completely safe for health.
- Packaging: We offer all packaging standards from simple to complicated, with the guarantee of maintaining the fragrance of jasmine during long transportation time.
- Price: We are not only a supplier but also a manufacturer of jasmine tea. Thus, we can provide the best quality products at the best price.
In 2016, Future Generation Company was a representative of the Vietnam tea industry to participate in the International Tea competition in North America (Canada). We were awarded a Gold Medal with the product Cozy Jasmine Green tea. The product was appraised by the tea masters from the US and Canada. They all agreed that: “an amazing tea” or “a must-try tea”.
2. The most welcomed jasmine tea types in the global tea market
Future Generation Company can supply many types of Vietnamese jasmine tea, from traditional tea leaves for hot brewing to convenient tea bags, from normal to high standards of quality.
|Cozy Jasmine tea bag
Ingredients: green tea, jasmine flower, jasmine flavor
Packaging: 2 gram x 25 tea bags/box; 36 boxes/carton
|Cozy Jasmine tea for traditional brewing
Ingredients: green tea, jasmine flower, jasmine flavor
Packaging: 50/100/200 gram per vacuum bag
|Cozy Premium Jasmine tea
Ingredients: 1st class green tea, jasmine flower
Packaging: 2 gram x 20 pyramid tea bags/tin
By applying the most modern packaging facilities, we can offer different kinds of tea bag packaging (round bag, single chamber bag, double chamber bag, pyramid teabag), vacuum bag (aluminum, plastics), box (carton box, tin box). Ingredients of tea might be adjusted to meet the requested taste and aroma. Shortly, we will approach new market segments with the RTD Jasmine tea, packed in paper boxes or plastic bottles.
All our Vietnamese jasmine green tea products are produced by skilled farmers and follow a delicate and sophisticated processing flow chart. To understand more about making our jasmine tea, let’s move to the next part of this article.
- Best Vietnamese lotus tea for global tea lovers
- Chamomile tea in Vietnam – High quality product with the best price
3. Vietnamese jasmine tea manufacturing process
During the spring season, fresh tea leaves are picked manually and fried to prevent oxidation. We will keep dried green tea leaves in a cool warehouse while waiting for the jasmine harvest to begin.
The kind of jasmine flowers growing in Northern Vietnam is considered the most suitable for making jasmine tea. There’s another kind growing popularly in Southern Vietnam that usually is used for blending.
Jasmine flowers bloom in the early summer, around May to July. At that time, our farmers will start to collect the flowers. The crop might last for 4 or 5 months.
According to the traditional method, farmers will pick jasmine flowers in the 2nd half of the afternoon, except on rainy days. At that time, their buds are still closed. The flowers are kept cool until nightfall.
The process of marinating incense usually begins when it is dark. Artisans will pour a layer of tea then a layer of flowers on the bamboo pot. Time for incubating the flowers for a long time (6-8 hours) depending on the secret of each house’s own tea making.
During that period, our artisans will turn the position of tea and jasmine flower every 2 hours. When the tea has absorbed the first flower scent, it is sieved to remove the old flowers and add a new layer of flowers. They will repeat this step about 2 – 3 times.
Tea also absorbs moisture from fresh jasmine flowers, so finally, tea with enough flower flavor will be put into drying, keeping only about 3% moisture. Depending on the final packaging requirements, tea will be sifted or cut to get the suitable size of leaves.
Click here for more information about Vietnamese flower – scented tea.
4. Advantages of service that FGC offer to partners
Our Vietnamese jasmine tea is a great mixture of high-quality ingredients including green tea leaf, natural jasmine flower, and natural jasmine flavor. Beside maintaining stable quality, Future Generation Company can offer various value-added services to our customers such as:
We can suggest to our clients a new blend formula to meet the needs of your market. FGC has a R&D center where tea experts research and blend many formulas to find the best mixture for our customers.
We can consult and offer many types of packaging models to find out the best ones that are suitable for your consumer tastes. Our packaging facilities are imported from Czech Republic, Sweden, or Italy. All processing steps are strictly controlled under quality management systems (ISO 22000, HACCP, Halal, GMP). We can apply for further regional certificates to meet the importing countries’ regulations.
5. How to purchase FGC Vietnamese jasmine tea products
Our company provides easy connecting ways to clients. Anytime you want to buy Jasmine tea from Vietnam, you can contact our sales managers through many channels. Here are the steps to connect with us.
- Step 1: Send your inquiry via the contact form on our website www.vietnam-tea.com, via email to address firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone call. If you are in Vietnam, you can also visit our office in Hanoi or a factory in Phu Tho province to see our production lines directly.
- Step 2: Our sales managers will contact you to get more information about your demand and give the initial offer. If you request samples for testing, we will arrange them in the shortest time. In case of needing adjustment on quality or packaging, please advise our sales managers.
- Step 3: When you have the satisfied products, send us an order. We will discuss all contract’s terms and conditions.
- Step 4: Our factory will start production after receiving the deposit (or confirming of contract – depending on agreed terms). Production time fluctuates from 3 days to 20 days, following the difficult level of packaging.
- Step 5: When the products are ready, we will arrange with shipping agents to ship the cargo and send you detailed information, together with a full set of shipping documents.
- Step 6: Our sales managers are available for 1 month after cargo arrives at your warehouse, to receive the feedback and solve any issue in case you need further assistance.
Future Generation Company always ensures the best services in the shortest time, not only for Vietnamese jasmine tea but also for other products. Customer’s peace of mind and satisfaction is our target in business.