When it comes to Vietnamese Special Tea such as Matcha powder, Snow Shan tea, and flower-scented tea, FGC is a trustworthy partner who can supply the best and unique tea products.
Future Generation Co. Ltd. (FGC) is a reputable tea supplier of Vietnam with the ability to provide diversified products in terms of types (Black tea, Green tea, Oolong tea, Shan tea, flower tea, herbal tea, fruit tea, etc.) and packaging (bulk, loose, tea bag, instant tea, RTD). To learn more, let’s read the entire article.
1. About Future Generation Company (FGC)
Established in 1996, FGC has grown to become the leading Vietnamese tea company.
The following information demonstrates FGC’s capability:
- 15 factories and distributors
- 20000 tons annual output
- 60 controlled tea farms
- Exporting to more than 60 countries
- R&D department
- Vietnam Value tea brand COZY
- Thousands of products (Black tea, Green tea, Oolong, CTC, herbals, fruit tea, special tea, etc.)
- Modern tea processing and packaging machines from EU, Taiwan, Malaysia…
- Meet ISO, HACCP, GMP, Organic standards
FGC has contributed significantly to bringing Vietnamese special tea to the world. The company is honored to receive awards given by:
- Ministry of Trade of Vietnam
- The National Committee for International Economic Cooperation
- Gold Medal at 7th North American Tea Conference
- Our brand COZY – the only tea representative eligible for Vietnam Value title since 2010 and the Vietnamese High-Quality Products title
The above data may have partly shown you the capacity and prestige of FGC. More important is the products of Vietnamese Special Teas that FGC can provide. Please find out in the next section.
2. Vietnamese Special Teas manufactured by FGC
FGC has a wide range of products to offer. However, when it comes to Vietnamese Special Teas, the following four types are the must-have:
|Snow Shan tea
2.1. Vietnamese Matcha tea
FGC is the pioneer company that imported Matcha processing lines from Japan. We also have an organic tea garden located right next to the Matcha firm, ensuring the best tea input materials.
Japanese experts even assess that FGC can produce Matcha with quality and taste not inferior to Japanese products. Meanwhile, our advantage is a cheaper cost.
In addition to the traditional matcha powder in bulk, FGC can provide diverse products and packaging such as:
- Matcha is an aluminum zip bag
- Instant Matcha milk tea powder 3 in 1 (tea stick or strip)
- RTD aseptic Matcha milk tea
For more information, please refer here: Vietnamese matcha powder
2.2 Vietnamese Snow Shan tea
Snow Shan tea is a typical product of Vietnamese special tea, made from organic tea buds of over 150-year-old tea trees naturally grown in the mountains of Northwest Vietnam at elevations of over 1200 meters above sea level.
Snow Shan tea has a grayish-green color combined with snow-white buds, light yellow liquor, a pleasantly sweet fragrance, and taste.
FGC has a factory in Ha Giang province, near the raw material area for Snow Shan tea production.
We recommend packing Snow Shan tea in high-class packages. Snow Shan Tea can be loose tea in aluminum bags or packed in pyramid tea bags and then placed in a luxuriously designed tin box, paper tube, or even wooden box.
More details at: Vietnamese Shan Tea
2.3 Vietnamese Jasmine tea
Jasmine tea is one of the most special flower-scented teas in Vietnam. To create Vietnamese jasmine tea, artisans combine each layer of green tea with a layer of newly bloomed flowers for 6 to 8 hours.
Tea and flowers will be slightly stirred together every 2 hours to let the flower fragrance be evenly absorbed into the tea. The old flowers will be sieved to remove and replaced with a new layer of jasmine flowers, repeatedly for 2 – 3 times.
FGC owns a jasmine garden in the factory, ensuring the source of fresh flowers for the company’s jasmine tea products.
FGC can make jasmine flowers with traditional green tea or any other leafy teas according to the preferences of the buyers.
The following are the various packaging options for jasmine special tea:
- Loose tea in a zip bag, aluminum bag, paper box.
- Teabag (round, single chamber, double chamber, pyramid, heat-sealed) in a paper box.
- RTD aseptic paper box
- PET bottle
- Premium packages: paper tube, wooden box, tin box
For more information: Vietnamese Jasmine tea
2.4 Vietnamese Lotus tea
Vietnamese lotus tea is another type of special tea, the symbol of tea culture in Vietnam. This is the quintessential combination of green tea leaves and fresh lotus flowers, especially the stamen part, which is unique and different from some other countries that use dried lotus flowers.
Vietnamese Lotus tea has curled smoky green leaf appearance, yellow liquor, strong taste, and slightly sharp aroma.
FGC chooses precious lotus flowers from Tay Ho, Hanoi, and uses lotus flowers from the lake right in the factory to scent tea.
You can choose traditional green tea scented with lotus flowers, packed in a filter tea bag and paper box for convenient enjoyment every day.
If you need a gift product or use it on special occasions, FGC can offer our premium teas. For example, Snow Shan tea makes lotus tea and uses luxurious packaging (pyramid tea bag or loose tea in an aluminum bag then put in a tin box or paper tube).
Click here if you want to buy Vietnamese lotus tea.
Not only does FGC offer a wide range of items, but there are numerous ways to get in touch with us, and the ordering process is straightforward. Let’s take a look at the section below.
3. How to purchase Vietnamese special teas from FGC
It’s simple to order Vietnamese special teas from FGC. All you have to do now is get in touch with us:
- Leave a message on our website: https://vietnam-tea.com/contact-us
- Send an Email to: email@example.com Or: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us: 0084 24 73000125 or 24766647788
The next process goes through the following basic steps:
- Answer your questions about tea, packaging, and other terms
- Send samples and quote price
- Adjust sample if necessary and negotiate other contract’s terms
- Approve samples and other conditions, sign contract
- Both parties implement the contract
This article has provided you with information about some Vietnamese special teas as well as why you should choose FGC as your supplier. FGC may also creatively combine a variety of specialized teas to create your custom blend, with packaging options ranging from classic to modern. For further information, please contact us.
Author: Ms. Hang Gina – FGC Sales Executive