Many tea connoisseurs highly appreciate Vietnamese Earl Grey tea though Vietnam is not its homeland of Earl Grey tea and Citrus bergamot. However, our Earl Grey tea tastes like the traditional British earl grey tea, also known as classical Earl Grey tea.
Earl Grey tea originates from Europe with a signature of blending black tea with bergamot oil. Bergamot is a kind of plant that is widely grown in southern Italy and some other European countries. Nowadays, FGC is the leading company that can provide the best Earl Grey tea by applying a modern manufacturing process and building an R&D center.
In this article, we will introduce to you more about our Vietnamese Earl Grey tea and company. Let’s get started!
1. Characteristics of Vietnamese earl grey tea
Vietnamese Earl Grey tea is made by mixing dried black tea leaves and bergamot oil. Therefore its taste and flavor are similar to traditional British earl grey tea. After brewing, the liquor has a beautiful bright orange color and distinct flavor. It is the best tea for natural relaxants because it has a special unique flavor that is one of its most notable attributes.
So how does FGC produce earl grey tea in Vietnam?
FGC produces Vietnamese Earl Grey black tea classically. We blend black tea with a ratio of earl grey flavor according to customers’ requests. Recently we have also offered earl grey tea in filter tea bag type 2gram to bring comfort to our consumers. Using tea bag is an easy way to enjoy the earl grey tea flavor in schools, offices, or any trip.
We believe in our true earl grey aroma as Earl grey flavor has been selected carefully by our experienced tea tasters from many established suppliers in Europe – the hometown of bergamot oil.
How to enjoy Vietnamese earl grey tea?
Like other black teas, you can follow these simple steps to make a good cup of Vietnamese earl grey:
- Step 1: Put a certain amount of earl grey black tea leaves in a teapot and pour hot filtered water
- Step 2: Wait from 3 – 5 minutes (depending on personal interest)
- Step 3: Enjoy with some added sugar or milk or even some pieces of lime or lemon to your liking.
2. Advantages of FGC Vietnamese Earl Grey tea
FGC has over 25 years of experience in the tea industry, and we know how to provide the best service to our valued customers. Here are some of the highlights:
- Our factory has been equipped with the most up-to-date modern machinery technology brought from Japan and India. The investment is to ensure that our black teas are of the highest quality. Earl Grey flavor has been carefully and strictly selected from many suppliers worldwide to find the best suitable taste for our customers.
- We offer various packaging options of packages such as plastic jars, duplex boxes, laminated cartons, strong five-layer cartons, aluminum kraft paper bags. Thus, we can ensure that our products can keep Earl Grey flavor during very long transportation to overseas customers.
- We can offer you an affordable and competitive price with the best quality Vietnamese Earl Grey teas because we have many advantages, such as processing many high-quality tea gardens across the country. Labor costs are quite cheap in Vietnam. In addition, our professional procurement team always works hard to find the best suppliers of packaging, flavor to minimize production costs and therefore bring more value to customers.
- Flexibility in the sale and customer services is another benefit that customers highly appreciate about our company. We believe our diversification in packing (many types of packaging), blending (various formulas), and processing documentation will satisfy and meet customers’ requirements.
We believe our experiences of years in the tea business will bring our best services to customers. Do not hesitate to contact us and place your first order of Vietnamese Earl Grey tea. For more information about how to purchase our earl grey tea, you can find out in the next paragraph.
Click here for more information about Vietnamese flower-scented tea.
3. How to purchase FGC Vietnamese Earl Grey tea
There are some different ways for you:
Or you can leave your information in the form. Within hours we will contact you back. Through conversations, we will understand your demand to provide the best options for you.
Here are some examples of options we will introduce to you:
- If you need our Vietnamese earl grey tea for blending, we can go ahead for bulk packing in paper sack bags 25-50kgs to save cost.
- If you need to pack under your brand name, we can do a private label service. We offer the service for 5kgs carton, 10kgs carton or pack in 200grm, 500-gram box or a plastic bag, or plastic jar. Packing in the carton with PE inner bag is the best choice to maintain earl grey flavor.
- Besides buying Vietnamese earl grey tea in bulk, we can offer filter tea bags to you. The convenience of filter tea bag 2gram will help bring earl grey tea to more consumers. Packaging filter tea bags in 2 gram pouches, 25 or 50 or 100 tea bags in a well-wrapped box, then 24 or 36 boxes in a master carton.
What is the minimum quantity you can order?
- For a trial order of loose tea: we can accept 1 pallet shipment by sea or air with 100% payment by TT in advance. However, we highly recommend at least one 20ft container for bulk tea packing.
- For a filter tea bag earl grey: We can accept half 20ft-container.
Please feel free to contact us today for more information about our Vietnamese earl grey tea.