Vietnamese sweet tea is a mixture of tea, sugar, and hot water or ice. Sometimes, people add syrup, soda powder, or fresh fruits. The tea has a great combination of taste and fruit flavors. It can help soothe fatigue due to work pressure, and provide energy for the body.
The article will present the uniqueness of Vietnamese sweet tea and introduce the reliable supplier for those who want to enjoy this kind of tea.
1. What is Vietnamese sweet tea?
In the past, Vietnamese sweet tea was a simple drink made from green tea and sugar, so it is less bitter than other teas. Over time, Vietnamese people found different herbs, plants, or fruits to mix with tea. For example, sweetgrass, artichoke, or arhat fruit, are now grown in many parts of Vietnam to make sweeteners and medicine.
Nowadays, the youth often use black tea combined with sugar, syrup, or other fresh fruits to make Vietnamese sweet tea. Vietnamese people drink iced sweet tea, however, it can be served in hot water.
According to research, sweet tea brings many health benefits, such as: stabilizing blood sugar, preventing cancer, anti-aging, etc. Thus the tea can approach many ages: from children to adults.
2. How to make the 3 most popular Vietnamese sweet teas
In this part, let’s learn some popular recipes to make Vietnamese sweet tea.
2.1 Peach tea
In recent years, peach sweet tea has become a hot trend beverage in Vietnamese summer. Peach tea is a blend of the refreshing taste of tea with pieces of golden peach. It is absolutely delicious and eye-catching. Not only does it have a cooling effect, but peach tea also has many health benefits.
Peach tea recipe
Ingredients for making 1 cup of peach tea about 350ml
- Black tea or peach flavored black tea: 3 – 5 gram
- Hot water: 100ml
- Peach syrup: 15ml
- Canned peach juice: 20ml
- Water line: 25ml
- Pickled peaches
- Mint leaves (optional)
How to make Vietnamese peach sweet tea:
- Step 1: Put the tea leaf in a cup and then pour boiling water into it for a few minutes to get the tea extraction, discard the tea leaf. Or you can replace it with a green tea bag.
- Step 2: Cut peaches into thin pieces and put them in a cup
- Step 3: Put peach syrup, soaked peach juice, water, sugar, tea juice into the shaker.
- Step 4: Fill with ice, cover, and shake well. Pour the peach tea mixture into the cup.
- Step 5: Garnish with fresh mint leaves.
If you want to taste better, you can put ice cubes in or keep them in the refrigerator before drinking.
2.2 Ginger honey tea
For Vietnamese, we consider ginger honey tea as a medicine to help protect our health, improve the immune system, etc. A cup of hot ginger honey tea is preferred in the winter.
Ginger honey tea recipe
Ingredients for making 1 cup of ginger honey about 200ml
- Ginger: 1 piece
- Honey: 30 ml (2-3 tablespoons)
- Lemon: ½ fruit
- Black tea: 3-5 gram
- Boiled water
- Step 1: Wash and peel the ginger, then slice it thinly
- Step 2: Boil water, then add slices of ginger. You can follow the ratio 1 – 2 cups of water 4 – 6 slices of ginger, simmer for about 7 to 10 minutes.
- Step 3: Drain the teapot, and discard the ginger slices.
- Step 4: Add a little lemon juice (depending on each person’s preference) and add 1 or 2 tablespoons of pure honey, then stir well and let it cool down and enjoy.
2.3 Honey kumquat tea
Kumquat belongs to the orange family, so it is rich in vitamin C, amino acids, and other minerals such as iron, zinc, magnesium, etc. Vietnamese kumquat sweet tea is also a drink that helps to cool down and purify the liver effectively. If you combine the method of making kumquat tea with green tea, the effect will be doubled. Some studies show that drinking pure kumquat tea will prevent diabetes, prevent aging.
Honey kumquat tea recipe
Ingredients for making 1 cup of Honey kumquat tea about 350ml:
- Honey: 10 ml
- Kumquat: 3 fruits
- Green tea: 3 – 5 gram
- Sugar: 30 gram
- Boiled water
- A little salt
- Ice (optional)
How to brew honey kumquat sweet tea
- Step 1: Wash green tea leaves, then drain and crush them.
- Step 2: Put the crushed tea leaves in the area, make boiling water to brew the tea.
- Step 3: Squeeze out the water, remove the seeds. Then add 2 tablespoons of honey and mix well.
- Step 4: Pour the freshly brewed green tea into a cup of honey, then stir well. If you want to drink cold, you can add ice and enjoy.
If you do not have much free time, think about using the tea bag or instant tea to pour in hot water. It’s more convenient that you just need to buy some tea boxes at the supermarket or grocery store, put some tea bags into hot water instead of buying tea leaves, washing, crushing, and waiting for them.
Future Generation Company provides a wide range of tea bags and instant tea to make Vietnamese sweet tea. You can easily find the suitable taste and aroma for your daily uses.
3. Buy Vietnamese instant sweet tea from the best brand
For those who love sweet tea products but don’t have time to prepare it, FGC tea products are a great choice. Future Generation Company is a non-state corporation that specializes in the manufacture of tea and beverages. Our primary facility is located in Phu Tho province, the center of the Northern mountainous area of Vietnam.
Currently, FGC provides a variety of instant tea with delicious flavors and convenient packaging for busy people. Here are some examples of our products. You may find some best products for your Vietnamese sweet tea recipes.
|Cozy Ginger Instant tea
|Cozy instant matcha milk tea 3in1
|Cozy instant Iced tea (Lemon / Peach/ Hibiscus/ Winter melon)
|Cozy RTD sweet fruit tea (Lychee tea/Honey kumquat tea/Peach Lemon grass tea)
- Vietnamese pineapple tea brings the essence of tropical fruit to tea lovers
- Vietnamese orange tea – Bring you back to summer
Our production capacity:
- Hundreds of hectares of tea farms
- Annual export volume of over 20,000 tons.
Our OEM services:
- Tea bag: round bag, single chamber bag, double chamber bag, pyramid bag
- Instant tea: stick, sachet
- RTD tea: paper box, plastics bottle
ISO 22000:2018, HACCP 2003, US FDA, GMP, HALAL, KOSHER, ORGANIC
How to buy FGC’s Vietnamese sweet tea
Simply send your inquiry to our sales managers via website, email or phone call to get the updated quotation.
- Visit our Office: FUTURE GENERATION CO.,
- R4 building, Office quarter 02, Royal City, 72A Nguyen Trai St., Thanh Xuan Dist., Hanoi.
- Factory address: Zone 1, Phu Ho commune, Phu Tho town, Phu Tho province, Vietnam
- Call us on: 84 24 73 000 125 | 84 24 6664 7788
- Get in touch through email: email@example.com
- Website: https://vietnam-tea.com/contact-us
Vietnamese sweet tea can be a novel choice for your customers. Why don’t you try to bring this tea back to your country? We are sure you will have a successful business with our tea. Contact us immediately at a https://vietnam-tea.com/contact-us. We are ready to support you.